Wagyu Prime Rib
Main dishs: Beef
Wagyu Prime Rib smoked on the Outlaw Stick Burner over Hickory Wood
- 12# Wagyu Rib Loin
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Prime Beef Rub by Swine Life BBQ
- 1/4 cup TX Brisket Rub by Killer Hogs
- 2 Fresh sprigs of Rosemary
- Prepare offset bbq smoker for indirect cooking at 275°F using Hickory wood for fuel.
- Trim excess fat from loin and use butcher twine to secure the shape of the prime rib.
- Drizzle the outside with Worcestershire sauce and season with a layer of Prime Beef rub followed by the TX rub. Place the sprigs of rosemary underneath the butcher twine on top of the roast.
Place the prime rib on the pit and smoke until internal temperature in the center of the roast reaches 120°F.
Remove from the pit and rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
For even more flavor baste the Prime Rib as it smokes with the liquid reduction from Steakhouse Mushrooms
Steak House Mushrooms Ingredients:
- 2 pints white button mushrooms
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Prime Beef Rub by Swine Life BBQ
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
Place the ingredients in a large aluminum pan and smoke at 275°F for 2 hours or until mushrooms are soft and liquid reduces. Serve mushrooms along side your favorite grilled or smoked meats and use the liquid as a baste as the meat cooks.