This is a perfect summertime side dish! It's creamy... a little spicy.. and a lot delicious!
Grilled, fresh sweet corn turned into a creamy, spicy summer side dish!Author:
- 8 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1 stick melted butter
- 10 slices thin bacon cooked crispy
- 1/2 cup Blue Plate Mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 fresh jalapenos finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- parsley for garnish
- Prepare a charcoal grill for 2 zone cooking - hot coals to one side with a cool side on the opposite.
Place the corn on the cool side of the grill and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the grill and shuck each cob - careful it will be hot.
Place each cob back on the grill over the hot coals (hot side) and brush with melted butter. Turn often to prevent burning but you want each ear of corn to slightly begin to char.
Remove the corn from the grill and allow to cool. Use a knife to cut the corn off of each cob and place in a large mixing bowl.
Chop the bacon and add it to the corn along with the red bell pepper, onion, jalapeno, and cheese.
Mix the Blue Plate mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese until smooth. Add the mixture to the bowl with the corn. Season with AP Seasoning, stir well to combine, and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.