Malcom's Bonafide Chili Seasoning
Malcom's Bonafide Chili Seasoning 16oz by volume
For a sure-fired, blue ribbon pot of winning chili, you have to start with quality spices.
This special blend of peppers, cumin, garlic, onion, and spices meld together to create an authentic chili flavor that can't be beat. Your friends, family, and even judges will all agree that your chili is a bonafide winner!
There are numerous different ways you can use Malcom's Bonafide Chili Seasoning, but here is a quick, easy and very delicious chili recipe...
Bonafide Chili Recipe
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 2 –10oz Bags Frozen Chopped Onions
- 2 teaspoon Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 2 –15oz Cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 –14.5oz Cans Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 –10oz can Rotel (diced tomatoes & chilis)
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons Malcom’s Bonafide Chili Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 –16oz can Mixed Chili Beans
- Brown beef and sausage in a skillet with onions. Season with AP Seasoning.
- Once meat is browned, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet.
- Add tomatoes, Malcom’s Chili Seasoning, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix and allow to simmer on low for at least 30 minutes.
- Add chili beans 20-30 minutes before serving and allow them to heat through (adding them too early will make them mushy).
Ingredients: Chili powder, salt, sugar, garlic, onion, cumin, pepper (white red black), coriander.
The manufacturing facility where Killer Hogs is produced does not use any product that contains tree nuts. Killer Hogs products do not contain gluten, but they are not manufactured in a gluten-free facility.